Compare the Lexus RX 350L with the BMW X5
It once set the standard for all mid-sized luxury crossovers to follow. Now, it adds an all-new dimension: seating for seven. The Lexus RX 350L is here!
The RX 350L offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, stable driving manners, and a choice between a V6 engine and a hybrid driveline draw loyal customers to this superb mid-sized crossover. In fact, the RX 350L lineup has the most loyalty among any luxury SUV/crossover – period!
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Las Vegas make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our RX 350L and the BMW X5:
Lexus RX 350L AWD
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 295 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 22 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4464 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 58.5 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $48,700
BMW X5 xDrive40i
- Engine (Standard): 3.0 Liter Turbocharged I-6 – 335 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 23 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4735 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 76.7 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $60,700
This is a very competitive segment, but the Lexus RX 350L offers many advantages over the BMW X5:
- Comfortable seating for seven people and their items in the cargo hold.
- Optimal aerodynamic efficiency tested against our winds for vehicle stability.
- Available hybrid driveline for more fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions – without plugging in.
- Available F Sport models — on both RX 350L and RX 450hL — that are easier to choose than going through a list of multiple packages and options.
Most importantly, customers choose the RX 350L for its value. You can get more in an RX 350L than any comparable X5 model – at a price that sits well in your wallet.