IN SERVICE OF PEOPLE
PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER
SERVICE IS NOT JUST A DEPARTMENT.
It’s not a sign hanging on the wall. It’s a commitment. To be helpful. To be compassionate. To treat people like guests. It’s what we all signed up for. And every day, we wake up and rededicate ourselves to it. During good times and bad, when we take care of people first, the rest will follow.
PAYMENT RELIEF – CURRENT CUSTOMERS
We’re here to help. If you are a current LFS customer affected by COVID-19 and would like to discuss payment relief please contact us.
LEASE-END SUPPORT – CURRENT CUSTOMERS
Options are also available for LFS lessees (at or near the end of your lease) impacted by COVID-19. Please review our FAQ section to learn more. If you are interested in discussing your options please contact us.
90-DAY PAYMENT DEFERRAL – NEW CUSTOMERS
Now more than ever, Lexus is here for our community. Eligible customers may choose to defer their first payment on all new and L/Certified vehicle financing for up to 90 days (up to 45 days in Pennsylvania). Interest will continue to accrue during the deferral period. The 90-day payment deferral* program is available on new and certified retail Lexus vehicles purchased March 18 through May 4, 2020. Contact a local Lexus dealer near you.
Helping Ensure a Safe Experience at Lexus of Las Vegas
In response to the coronavirus outbreak, we are sanitizing our stores and hard surfaces at higher frequency. Our customers will find hand sanitizer available throughout the dealership. In addition:
- We have a full-time cleaning staff actively cleaning our building, including restrooms, service areas and all hands-on items and surfaces throughout the day, using a bleach and water solution as recommended.
- We have increased disinfecting all touch points including door knobs, handles and countertops throughout the dealerships
- The building’s advanced HVAC systems regularly extracts air and replaces it with fresh air.
- Our housekeeping staff are performing deep cleaning in all areas of the dealership every night following close.
- We have a reduced dealership presence in order to maintain social distancing guidelines throughout the dealership
- Staff is required to frequently wash their hands while on duty, before and after breaks.
- We provide and encourage the use of hand sanitizer between washings.
- We have also put into place procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell.
- We are utilizing steering wheel and shift knob covers in our service drive, as well as a protective seat cover.
- We are offering complimentary pick-up and delivery of your vehicle for any service needs.
- You will notice our service lane team members wearing gloves while checking in for service. They have been instructed to change gloves frequently, along with regular thorough hand washing.
- After each service, our service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle
- Our technicians wear uniforms each day that are professionally cleaned and sanitized, as well as gloves.
- For our guests that utilize our loaner vehicles for service, you are already accustomed to our high level of cleanliness that we insist upon. Team members have been instructed to take extra time and steps to wipe down and sanitize door handles, steering wheels, armrests, and other areas of high contact.
Ask About At Home Delivery
Shop for your new car online, then ask about these convenient options:
- At-home showings or test drive
- At-home delivery and paperwork finalization
Together, We Can Make a Difference
Lexus of Las Vegas has always been committed to providing our clients with an exceptional shopping experience that offers access to the best automotive products and services. We are dedicated to continuing to serve our clientele with the same high standards during this time. We will continue to closely monitor developments related to the coronavirus. We are prepared to take additional actions as needed to help ensure the safety, health and well-being of our customers, team members and the greater Las Vegas community