Compare The Lexus RX with the Mercedes-Benz GLE
It set the standard for luxury crossovers – the Lexus RX.
The RX offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, stable driving manners, and a choice between a V6 engine and a hybrid driveline draw loyal customers to this superb mid-sized crossover. In fact, the RX has the most loyalty among any luxury SUV/crossover – period!
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Las Vegas make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our RX 350 and the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350:
2020 Lexus RX 350
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 295 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 22 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4222 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 56.3 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $44,150
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350
- Engine (Standard): 2.0 Liter Turbocharged I-4 – 255 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 23 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4751 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: TBD
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 74.9 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $53,700
This is a very competitive segment, but the Lexus RX 350 offers many advantages over the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350:
- Standard V6 power for smooth performance and delivery
- Comfortable seating for five people and their items in the cargo hold.
- Optimal aerodynamic efficiency tested against our winds for vehicle stability.
- Available hybrid driveline for more fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions – without plugging in!
- Available F Sport models – available on both RX 350 and RX 450h — that are easier to choose than going through a list of multiple packages and options.
Most importantly, customers choose the RX for its value. You can get more in an RX than any comparable GLE model – at a price that sits well in your wallet.
If you believe the RX is your next family crossover, stop by Lexus of Las Vegas for a test drive today . See if we have the perfect RX for you in our inventory!