Compare the Lexus RX with the BMW X6
It set the standard for luxury crossovers –- the Lexus RX.
The RX offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, stable driving manners, and a choice between a V6 engine and a hybrid driveline. All of these points draw loyal customers to this superb mid-sized crossover. In fact, the RX has the most loyalty among any luxury SUV/crossover – period!
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Las Vegas make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our RX 350 and the competitor, the BMW X6:
Lexus RX 350
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 295 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 22 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4222 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 56.3 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $45,220
BMW X6 sDrive40i
- Engine (Standard): 3.0 Liter Turbocharged I-6 – 335 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 20 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4585 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 6000 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 59.7 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $65,050
The Lexus RX offers many advantages over the BMW X6:
- Comfortable seating for five people and their items in the cargo hold.
- Optimal aerodynamic efficiency tested against our winds for vehicle stability.
- Available hybrid driveline for more fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions.
- Available F Sport models — available on both RX 350 and RX 450h — that are easier to choose than going through a list of multiple packages and options.
Most importantly, customers choose the RX for its value. You can get more in an RX than any comparable X6 model.