Compare the Lexus NX with the Mercedes-Benz GLC
Did you know that the Lexus NX is the best selling vehicle in its class?
The NX offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, stable driving manners, and a choice between a turbo engine and a hybrid driveline bring more owners to the NX than any of its rivals.
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Las Vegas make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our NX Turbo and their Mercedes-Benz GLC:
2020 Lexus NX 300
- Engine (Standard): 2.0-liter turbocharged I-4 – 235 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 28 MPG
- Curb Weight: 3940 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 2000 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 54.6 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $36,720
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300
- Engine (Standard): 2.0 Liter turbocharged I-4 – 241 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 25 MPG
- Curb Weight: 3891 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 56.5 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $40,700
This is a very competitive segment, but the Lexus NX offers many advantages over the Mercedes-Benz GLC:
- Comfortable seating for five people and their items in the cargo hold.
- Easy-to-use available integrated Enform telematics and infotainment suite that is easier to operate by the trackpad along with more services available to NX owners.
- Optimal aerodynamic efficiency tested against our great winds for vehicle stability.
- Available hybrid driveline for more fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions.
- Available F Sport models that are easier to choose than going through a list of multiple packages and options.
Most importantly, customers choose the NX for its value. You can get more in an NX than any comparable GLC model – at a price that sits well in your wallet.
If you believe the NX is your next compact SUV, stop by Lexus of Las Vegas for a test drive today. See if we have the perfect NX for you in our inventory!