Comparing the Lexus ES 350 with the Mercedes-Benz E-Class
With a pedigree that goes back to the founding of the Lexus brand, the Lexus ES is the car that introduced you to the world of amazing.
The ES 350 offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, reliable driving manners, superior luxury, and a choice between two engine options are why the Lexus ES is considered the most popular sedan in our lineup.
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Las Vegas make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our ES 350 and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class:
2019 Lexus ES 350 sedan
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 302 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 26 MPG
- Curb Weight: 3649 lbs.
- Rear Seat Leg/Head/Shoulder Room (in inches): 39.2/37.8/54.3
- Trunk Capacity: 16.7 cubic feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 gal
- Base Price: $39,600
2019 Mercedes-Benz E 300 sedan
- Engine (Standard): 2.0 Liter turbocharged I-4 – 241 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 25 MPG
- Curb Weight: 3792 lbs.
- Rear Seat Leg/Head/Shoulder Room (in inches): 36.2/38.2/57.1
- Trunk Capacity: 13.1 cubic ft.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.4 gal
- Base Price: $53,500
It’s a competitive segment, but the Lexus ES offers many advantages over the Mercedes-Benz E-Class:
Standard V6 power that the Mercedes-Benz does not offer within a reasonable price range.
A hybrid model designed for more efficiency and a quieter drive.
Available Enform telematics suite with a variety of connected services for service, vehicle monitoring, and use of apps onto the infotainment system, all available through a smartphone app.
Quality is vital to Lexus, and studies show that the ES 350 offers a higher level of quality and reliability than the E-Class
Most importantly, customers choose the ES for its value. You can get more in an ES 350 than any comparable E-Class model.
If you are ready to experience the Lexus ES, come to Lexus of Las Vegas for a test drive today. We have the perfect ES for you in our inventory!