Comparing the Lexus ES 350 with the BMW 5-Series
With a pedigree that goes back to the founding of the Lexus brand, the Lexus ES is the car that introduced you to the world of amazing.
The ES 350 offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, reliable driving manners, superior luxury, and a choice between two engine options are why the Lexus ES 350 is considered the most popular sedan in our lineup.
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Las Vegas make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our ES 350 and their BMW 5-Series:
Lexus ES 350 sedan
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 302 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 26 MPG
- Curb Weight: 3649 lbs.
- Rear Seat Leg/Head/Shoulder Room (in inches): 39.2/37.8/54.3
- Trunk Capacity: 16.7 cubic feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 gal
- Base Price: $40,000
BMW 530i sedan
- Engine (Standard): 2.0 Liter turbocharged I-4 – 248 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 27 MPG
- Curb Weight: 3746 lbs.
- Rear Seat Leg/Head/Shoulder Room (in inches): 36.5/38.8/55.9
- Trunk Capacity: 18.7 cubic feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18.0 gal
- Base Price: $53,400
This is a very competitive segment. But, the Lexus ES 350 offers many advantages over the BMW 5-Series:
- Standard six-cylinder power that the BMW does not offer within a reasonable price range.
- A hybrid model designed for more efficiency and a quieter drive – without having to plug it into a charger.
- Easier to use the infotainment system with available Enform connected services.
- Quality is vital to Lexus, and reports and testing show that the ES offers a higher level of quality and reliability than the 5-Series.
Most importantly, customers choose the ES 350 for its value. You can get more in an ES than any comparable 5-series model – at a price that sits well in your wallet.