Health and Wellness Statement
Lexus of Las Vegas & Lexus of Henderson Response to Coronavirus
At Lexus of Las Vegas and Lexus of Henderson, it is our top priority to take care of our clients, our team and our community in Southern Nevada. While the emergence of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is an evolving situation with many unknowns, we are sure of one thing: We will do our part to help our fellow Nevadans prepare.
As a team, we can help slow the spread of the virus by working together. Lexus of Las Vegas & Lexus of Henderson are prepared to help our fellow Nevadans. Below are some of the actions we have taken.
Protecting Our Lexus Partners and Our Community
Our Lexus partners are the heart of everything we do at Lexus of Las Vegas and Lexus of Henderson. We have encouraged all of our staff members to take care of themselves and their families so they can take better care of you, our customers. We are equipping our staff with the best and most current information on the evolving coronavirus situation so that they can make informed decisions for themselves and their families. To encourage healthful living, we have enhanced wellness practice opportunities for our dealership staff and provided guidance on healthy practices at work. If a staff member is not feeling well, we encourage them to stay home.
Helping Ensure a Safe Vehicle Shopping & Service Experience
At the dealership we have instituted enhanced measures, beyond our already-strict protocols, to sanitize our stores to provide a safe automotive shopping experience.
In response to the coronavirus outbreak, we are sanitizing our stores and hard surfaces at higher frequency. Our customers will find hand sanitizer available throughout the dealership. In addition:
● We have a full-time cleaning staff actively cleaning our showrooms, restrooms, service areas and all hands-on items and surfaces throughout the day, using a bleach and water solution as recommended.
● The building’s advanced HVAC systems regularly extracts air and replaces it with fresh air.
● Our housekeeping staff are performing deep cleaning in all areas of the dealership every night following close.
● Staff is required to frequently wash their hands while on duty, before and after breaks.
● We provide and encourage the use of hand sanitizer between washings.
● Staff is provided with free flu shots before the start of flu season.
● We encourage staff to stay home when sick.
● We are utilizing steering wheel and shift knob covers in our service drive, as well as a protective seat cover.
● We are offering complimentary pick-up and delivery of your vehicle for any service needs.
● You will notice our service lane team members wearing gloves while checking in for service. They have been instructed to change gloves frequently, along with regular thorough hand washing.
● Our technicians wear uniforms each day that are professionally cleaned and sanitized, as well as gloves.
● For our guests that utilize our loaner vehicles for service, you are already accustomed to our high level of cleanliness that we insist upon. Team members have been instructed to take extra time and steps to wipe down and sanitize door handles, steering wheels, armrests, and other areas of high contact.
Ask About In Home Test Drives and Delivery
Shop for your new car online, then ask about these convenient options that mean you may not need to visit the dealership:
● At-home showings or test drive
● At-home delivery and paperwork finalization
Working Together To Protect Our Community
As a community, we must work together to help slow the spread of coronavirus. There are everyday preventive measures and practices we can all use to stay healthy and help prevent the flu and other viral infections:
● Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.
● Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
● At home and at work, clean frequently touched surfaces.
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Stay home if you are sick.
● Stay informed and follow the advice of the CDC.
Together, We Can Make a Difference
Lexus of Las Vegas and Lexus of Henderson have always been committed to providing our clients with an exceptional shopping experience that offers access to the best automotive products and services. We are dedicated to continuing to serve our clientele with the same high standards during this time. We will continue to closely monitor developments related to the coronavirus. We are prepared to take additional actions as needed to help ensure the safety, health and well-being of our customers, team members and the greater Las Vegas community.
Chief Operating Officer
Lexus of Las Vegas/Lexus of Henderson